Tackle all scaling demands with reliability and comfort.
Our all-metal Ultrasonic Inserts are precision-crafted with durable stainless steel one-piece grips. Built to last, these inserts will not crack or leak. They're fully autoclavable and specially designed for ease of handling and improved comfort. Each insert features a silicone muffle to significantly diminish noise, and has been thoroughly tested as part of Parkell’s rigid quality control process to assure consistent frequency, tip oscillation and water flow. These stainless steel inserts are compatible with most other scalers, and available in 25KHz and 30KHZ options.
Marked by quality, versatility, value, and uncompromising durability, Parkell’s extensive line of precision inserts are backed by the company’s solid reputation of providing the dental industry with top-notch scaling equipment.
- Benefit: Strong and durable.
- Specialty: Basic supragingival scaling (limited use interproximally and subgingivally).
- Primary Use: For moderate to heavy deposits.
- Power: Any
- Grip: Our original metal grip. Over its 31mm of length the width tapers in diameter from just over 10mm to 6mm.
- Unique silicone muffler reduces noise.
- Fully autoclavable.
- Focused irrigant delivery gets the coolant precisely where it’s needed.
- Parkell’s quality-control process assures spot-on frequency, tip oscillation and water flow.
- Rugged, stainless steel, one-piece grips that will never crack or leak.
- Also available with soft grip.
BUY 4 INSERTS, GET 1 FREE (of equal or lesser value, mix-and-match). See detailsPLEASE NOTE:
Inserts may not be returned if used or if package is opened.