For Impermeable Resin Seals
MetaSEAL’s remarkable effectiveness as a high-performance endodontic sealer starts with its self-etch formula, which renders the canal’s sidewalls permeable to infiltration by the material’s hydrophilic resin monomers. This high level of “bondability” provides a tough, hybrid layer that fully seals root canal walls without gaps at the sealant/tooth interface.
- Requires no separate priming or etching.
- Self-etch formula hybridizes the canal walls to prevent leakage.
- Will cure in moist canals.
- Dual-cure (cures with or without a curing light).
- Light curing creates an instant coronal seal.
- Features extraordinary biocompatibility.
- Bonds to common gutta percha.
- Compatible with any cold obturation techniques.