Brush&Bond® is an easy-to-use, high-strength bonding agent. Applied in just three easy steps, Brush&Bond creates a durable, bonded, tripolymer shield that protects the tooth.
- Compatible with all light-cure, self-cure and dual-cure resin composites and cement materials for all direct and indirect procedures.
- Easy application all while doubling surface hardness of the prep.
- Low film thickness of < 5 microns.
- Unique hybrid network chemistry allows for the adhesive layer to enhance its durability over time creating a wear-resistant shield for the tooth.
- Bond strength to dentin assists in providing decades of zero post-op sensitivity.
Tried & True—the Easy-to-Use, High-Strength Bonding Agent That Protects and Desensitizes.
Reduce your chairside time and simplify that growing collection of adhesives in your operatory with Parkell’s remarkably efficient self-etch bonding system. You can also use it to seal crown preps, assist with core build-ups, and act as a relief agent for patients with dentin hypersensitivity.
In the three steps it takes to apply Brush&Bond, you’ve created a durable, bonded, tripolymer shield that protects the tooth like bionic enamel and also:
- Renders the tooth acid-resistant.
- Permanently seals tubules to prevent post-op sensitivity.
- Guards pulp against harmful pathogens that penetrate leaky margins.
- Increases the hardness of the dentinal surface up to 10 times more than dentin coated with conventional bonding agents.