Retrieve™ DC Implant Cement Kit
- Dual-Cure Capability
- Light Curing: 20 Seconds
- Working Time: 2 Minutes
- Gel Stage for Easy Clean–up: 2-3 Minutes
- Self-Cure Setting Time: 5 Minutes
- Strong adhesion to metal, zirconia, and ceramic abutments and prosthesis.
- Radiopacity: 300% aluminum
- (1) 5ml dual-chamber cartridge
- (10) mixing tips.
Because of its high radiopacity, Retrieve™ DC helps to reduce the possibility of implant failure due to peri-implantitis. With less radiopaque cements the excess cement that extrudes subgingivally during restoration seating is often not removed because the clinician isn’t aware it is there. Now, with Retrieve’s 300% times aluminum radiopacity a post insertion x-ray can help to locate this excess flash.