The Backbone of Many Offices’ Hygiene Department
- Versatile and dependable.
- Clearly marked intuitive controls.
- Automatically adjusts frequency to power any 25KHz or 30KHz Parkell insert.*
- Autoclavable handpiece sheaths improve infection control.
- On-demand foot-controlled Turbo Power Boost for heavy calculus.
- Broad range of power easily accommodates both the sensitive patient with light deposit to the patient who hasn’t had a professional scaling in years, as well as everyone in between.
- Expanded low-power “Perio” mode.
*PLEASE NOTE: Parkell scalers are designed to work with Parkell inserts. While other manufacturers claim to produce inserts that are compatible, Parkell cannot guarantee proper performance therewith. Please see our Warranty Policy for additional information.
“Finding a piece of equipment as durable, affordable, and effective as the TurboSensor is like finding the holy grail of dentistry.”
- Monica Rogers, BSDH, RDH
Click Here to read the entire Dental Products Report "Product Spotlight" on the TurboSensor
- Size of Unit: 1½”H x 5½”W x 7½”D
- Weight of Unit: 2.70 lbs (1.22 kg / 43.2 oz)
- Weight of Transformer: 3.85 lbs (1.75 kg / 61.6 oz)
- Length of Handpiece Cable: 7’ (215cm)
- Length of Foot Pedal Cable: 7’ (215cm)
- Length of Water Hose: 7’6” (230cm)
- Length of Power Cord: 110V: 12’6” (380cm); 220/230V: 7’6” (230cm)
- Total Length of Transformer Cable from Wall Outlet to Unit: 12’6” (380cm)
- Power: 120VAC 50/60 Hz (D560-110), 230VAC 50/60 Hz (D560-230)
- Protection Against Electric Shock: Class 1, Type B applied part
- Protection Against Ingress of Liquids: Foot Pedal & Scaler: IPX1 (drip proof); Power Supply: IPX0 (Ordinary)
- Mode of Operation of Equipment: Intermittent – 10 minutes on, 5 minutes off
- Operating Conditions: 15–30°C, 20–70% RH (non-condensing)
- Transport and Storage Conditions: -17º– 40°C, 20–70% RH (non-condensing)
- Certifications: All electrical devices have been certified to: IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2 and CAN/CSA C22.2 and are TUV listed