- Self-etching. No rinsing. No priming. No mixing.
- Creates strong bonds to dentin and prepared enamel.
- Quick-and-easy: only takes a minute.
- Extraordinarily thin film - only 3 microns - ideal for direct composites and indirect restorations.
- Can be used with light-cure or self-cure composites.
- Requires a halogen curing light. For LED users, try Parkell's Brush&Bond®.
- One bottle of Touch&Bond liquid (5.5ml)
- 175 activator pledgets
- Precision applicator micro brushes
A no-mix, self-etch composite bonding agent for dentin and cut enamel, Touch&Bond® is applied with a special pledget activator that contains a polymerization enhancer. It seals the tooth with an extraordinarily thin film (3 microns), so it’s ideal for direct composites and indirect restorations. A single drop of Touch&Bond may bond a large MOD or 3 small cervical restorations.
NOTE: Touch&Bond must be cured with a halogen light.