SmarTemp® Ultra Light (A1)
- Available in original and Dual-Cure formulas.
- Flexible stage during setting allows the provisional to be manipulated and removed easily.
- High radiopacity (200% of Aluminum) - temporaries are easily seen on X-rays.
- Automix cartridge dispensing allows for a bubble/void-free mix.
- High flexural strength reducing chances of fracture or breakage.
- Low volumetric shrinkage and minimal exothermic heat generation for greater accuracy, fit and marginal integrity.
- (1) 50 ml automix split cartridge
- (10) Mixing Tips
Whether your technique works best with the Original formula or the Dual Cure formula, provisionals made with SmarTemp® are sure to be esthetic, durable AND cost-effective.
SmarTemp Original and SmarTemp Dual Cure materials may be added to themselves or a flowable composite may be used. Both materials are ideal for long-span temporaries due to their excellent resistance to abrasion, which maintains proper occlusion, vertical dimension and interproximal contacts during the provisional stage.
Dual Cure Formula provides the versatility of a 20 second light-cure (for each surface of the provisional), or a 6-minute self-cure, and is available in the most popular Light shade of A2.