Retrieve™ DC Implant Cement Kit
- Features Dual-Cure Capability (Light curing 20 seconds)
- Working Time: 2:00 Minutes
- Gel Stage for Easy Clean –up: 2-3 Minutes
- Self-Cure Setting Time: 5:00 Minutes
- Strong Adhesion to Implants Composed of Metal Alloys and Ceramics
- Increased Radiopacity: 300% Aluminum-Improvement over original Retrieve with 110-120% Radiopacity and Premier® Dental’s Implant Cement with 60-80% Radiopacity.
- One 5ml dual-chamber cartridge
- 10 mixing tips.
Parkell has introduced NEW Retrieve™ DC resin-based Implant Cement. With a significant increase in radiopacity and a dual cure capability, this implant cement provides long term, semi-permanent adherence to all implant prostheses whether they are metal or ceramic and without the need for a bonding agent. Not only does Retrieve DC guarantee polymerization in areas where a curing light cannot access, it boasts a 300% Aluminum radiopacity-so that any residual cement may be detected around implants and restorations.