Gentle Pulse™ Analog Pulp Vitality Tester
- Minimal patient discomfort
- Analog dial controls strength of electrical signal delivered to the tooth
- Turns itself off after 5-6 minutes of inactivity
- Comes with two autoclavable probe tips.
- Runs on easily replaceable 9-V alkaline battery.
- Two autoclavable probe tips
- Ground wire
- 9-Volt battery.
The Gentle Pulse™ triggers a patient response in a vital tooth with minimal discomfort. Simply turn the intensity knob higher or lower to control the strength of the electrical signal delivered to the tooth. The device turns itself off after 5-6 minutes of inactivity.