Parkell’s popular TurboSENSOR combines true versatility with intuitive operation. Its smart-circuitry senses whether you’ve inserted a 25K or 30K tip** and automatically switches frequency to match the insert in the handpiece. For patient comfort during routine scaling, the TurboSENSOR offers an expanded low-power debridement mode. An orange LED on the control panel tells you when you are operating in this mode.
At the other end of the control panel, the TurboSENSOR also provides a higher maximum power setting for extreme calculus blasting. For removal of really stubborn calculus, simply increase pressure on the unit's included foot pedal and you’ll get an instant turbo power boost.
Despite all of its many built-in features, the TurboSENSOR has an amazingly small footprint. This compact device doesn’t waste valuable counter space in your operatory and is also very portable. Plus, the TurboSENSOR comes complete with two patented autoclavable handpiece sheaths, so you can continue working with one while the other is being sterilized.
- Size: 1⅝”H x 5½”W x 7½”D (41mm x 140mm x 190mm)
- Weight of unit: 2.70 lbs (1.22kilograms)
- Weight of floor/tabletop transformer: 3.85 lbs (1.75kilograms)
- 110V (220V/230V also available)
- Length handpiece cable: 7’ (215cm)
- Length of water hose: 7’ 6” (230cm)
- Length of foot pedal cable: 7’ (215cm)
- Total length of transformer cable from wall outlet to unit: 12’ 6” (380cm)
- Certifications: All electrical devices have been certified to: IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2 and CAN/CSA C22.2 and are either UL or ETL listed.
**NOTE REGARDING USE OF NON-PARKELL INSERTS: Parkell Scalers are compatible with most major brands of ultrasonic inserts, however, for optimal performance of your scaler and insert, we recommend using Parkell ultrasonic inserts. Parkell cannot guarantee that all non-Parkell inserts available on the market today or in the future will work properly with the scaler units. For more information, contact Parkell.