The Integra™ Magnetostrictive Ultrasonic Scaler:
Built for Performance.
A “smarter” scaler that’s designed to free up the operator so as to focus on the patient, the Integra™ provides total control of scaling power from the foot pedal. Simply touch the panel to turn the Integra on, step on the foot pedal and the unit jumps into action. Tap the button on the foot pedal to increase power. For a Turbo boost, press harder on the foot pedal. Color-coded lights on the control panel register the power changes as they are made. For convenience, the Integra’s power and water adjustments can also be made using the touch controls on the main unit.
Engineered for maximum versatility, the Integra features three conventional scaling settings as well as an expanded low-power range for patient comfort during routine maintenance visits, and enhanced higher power settings (best reserved for anesthetized patients) for serious debridements.
The Integra’s two removable fluid reservoirs allow a choice of irrigants, plus portability. The rate of irrigant delivery is digitally controlled and powered by the Integra’s built-in pump. There’s no need for a water hook-up or source of compressed air. To use an external water source, simply plug in the hose and flip the source control to “EXTERNAL.”
Designed to address today’s infection-control concerns, the unit features an easy-to-clean waterproof membrane control panel that resists all standard disinfectants and autoclavable handpiece sheaths. Plus, as a built-in safety feature, the scaler turns itself off after a period of non-use.
For your convenience, the Integra will accept any compatible 25KHz or 30KHz insert and automatically adjusts operating frequency to match the insert.
Parkell's Integra comes with a five-year warranty on everything inside the case, including the foot pedal. The handpiece, hoses and external cable all have a 1-year warranty.
NEW! Find helpful instructional videos on setting up and using the Integra in our Knowledge Base. Watch Now!
You can also visit and subscribe to our YouTube channel parkellinc
- Overall size: 5”W x 6”H x 11½”D (130mm x 150mm x 290mm)
- Weight: 110V – 4lbs 2oz (1.87kilograms); 220V/230V – 4lbs (1.81kilograms)
- 110V (220V/230V also available)
- Length of Handpiece cable: 6’ 9” (205cm)
- Length of Foot Pedal Cable: 7’ 6” (230cm)
- Length of Power Cord: 110V – 12’ 6” (380cm); 220V/230V – 7’ 6” (230cm)
- Length of Water Supply Hose: 7’ (215cm)
- Certifications: All electrical devices have been certified to: IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2 and CAN/CSA C22.2 and are either UL or ETL listed.
- Each reservoir bottle holds approximately 16oz of fluid.