Predicta® Bioactive Bulk - (LV) A1/B1 Shade
- Stimulates mineral apatite formation: Materials release mineral components (calcium, phosphate and fluoride) which trigger the formation of a protective layer of mineral apatite; the defining requirement of bioactive materials.
- Unlimited depth of cure ensures that the deepest portions of the restoration will polymerize.
- Thixotropic viscosity for consistent placement and adaptation. Low viscosity (LV) version available for those who prefer a more flowable material.
- Nano-filled to maximize durability and optimize polishability and aesthetic.
- Clinical Versatility: Indicated for Class I, II, III, IV, and V restorations. Ideal for bulk filling.
- Fast and Easy: Automix hand syringe delivery (5 ml syringe).
- Highly Radiopaque: The material is easily identifiable on x-rays.
- Available in Bulk-Fill (LV) A1/B1 Shade, Bulk-Fill (LV) A2/B2 Shade, Bulk-Fill A1/B1 Shade and Bulk-Fill A2/B2 Shade
Predicta® Bioactive Bulk is a dual-cure, bulk-fill resin composite that releases fluoride, calcium and phosphate ions to stimulate mineral apatite formation and remineralization at the material-tooth interface. Additionally, the materials innovative ability to recharge fluoride ions provides a unique combination of physical and chemical properties. It is dimensionally stable, with excellent strength, time-efficient handling, and optical characteristics close to those of natural teeth.
Predicta Bioactive Bulk - Inside Dentistry Product Talk